CAVOFLEX® cable mounts
CAVOFLEX® cable mounts are produced by WILLBRANDT from stainless steel ropes and aluminium bars. The advantages compared to conventional steel mounts or elastomer dampers lie in their high deformability for impact absorption and above average vibration damping.
These mounts are ideal for impact and vibration-resistant use. They also comply with international military specifications such as NATO, Stanag or MIL specifications.
CAVOFLEX® cable mounts are available in the following versions:
Standard product range in which the cable is helically wound across two bars.
Cable diameter from 1.5 to 37.0 mm
Load range: 1 - 2500 kg
- Typ HK
Like type H only shorter length.
Load range: 1 - 1000 kg
Cables join two discs, where the cable ends are clamped in the discs.
Cable diameter from 3.0 to 6.3 mm
Load range: 0.5 - 50 kg
- Type QX
Specifically designed for fixation to wall for narrow electric cabinets or applicances.
Cable diameter from 6.3 to 8 mm
Load range: 4.0 - 6.5 kg
Four wire ropes are star-shaped connected to two smal bars.
Cable diameter from 1.5 to 3.5 mm
Load range: 0.1 - 2 kg
- Type SX
Two bars are star-shaped connected.
Cable diameter from 6.3 to 19.0 mm
Load range: 2 - 100 kg
Advantages of CAVOFLEX® cable mounts:
- Seawater resistant and antimagnetic types available
- Very high spring excursion
- Low natural frequencies
- Low transmission at resonance
- Fast reduction of amplitude after impact excitation
- No signs of fatigue after dynamic overload
- Loadable in any position
- Excellent resistance to environmental influences without restricting spring characteristic (operating materials, electrical conductivity, temperature
- Completely maintenance-free
- High standard of quality: CAVOFLEX®- Made in Germany/Made by WILLBRANDT
A detailed product description as well as data sheets and design examples are contained in the CAVOFLEX® catalogue. The catalogue is available online for downloading.