SYLOMER® foundation mounts
SYLOMER® mats are cellular polyurethane elastomers predominantly used for vibration isolation, shock damping and noise attenuation. The static and dynamic properties of these flexible mounts can be adapted to the particular application by appropriate selection of the surface to be loaded, material type and material thickness.
Advantages at a glance:
- Reduced specific surface load
- Transmission of dynamic forces over a large area
- Less excitation of natural frequencies (flexural vibrations) in the flexibly supported component
- No risk of fouling
- Use as a "lost casing"
Material properties of SYLOMER® standard products:
- Continuous static load up to 0.80 N/mm2
- High dynamic load bearing capacity
- Excellent resistance to oil, grease, ozone, acid, alkaline solutions and hydrolysis
- Operating temperature between -30°C and + 70°C
- HIgh level of resilience
Our engineers will be happy to provide sound advice on suitable SYLOMER® products. Delivery takes place in rolls or cut to size, depending on individual requirements.
Further information on SYLOMER® can be found under Noise protection systems